Each tablet contains:
nimesulid – 100 mg
Tablets 100 mg. 10 tablets in a blister of polyvinyl chloride film and aluminum printed glazed foil.
1, 2, 3, or 10 blisters with patient leaflets are placed in a carton pack.
• rheumatoid arthritis;
• articular syndrome in gout exacerbation;
• psoriatic arthritis;
• ankylosing spondylitis;
• osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome;
• myalgia of rheumatic and non-rheumatic origin
• inflammation of ligaments, tendons, bursitis, including post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissues;
• pain syndrome of various origins (in post-surgery period, injuries, algodismenorea, toothache, headache, arthralgia, lumbar ischalgia and others).
To be taken orally.
The minimum effective dose should be used as short as possible. The tablets are taken with a sufficient amount of water, preferably after a meal.
For adults - to be taken orally at 100 mg twice daily. The maximum daily dose for adult patients is 200 mg.
For children aged 12 and more the single dose is 1.5 mg/kg of body weight twice daily but no more than 100 mg.
Duration of treatment should not be more than 5 days. In gastrointestinal diseases, it is advisable to take the drug at the end of a meal or after a meal. In patients with chronic renal (creatinine clearance 30-60 ml/min) insufficiency the daily dose should be reduced to 100 mg.